Forum

September 144 mhz Trophy Contest !!

• G0CBO
  • G0CBO's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago #636 by G0CBO
Hello Everyone

We are trying to get together some people who maybe interested in doing the September 7/8 144 mhz Trophy Contest. Its a 24 hour contest which we can do as a group.

We are looking for any help you can give, setting up,dismantling, operating, assistance with logging etc. All are welcome to come and join us, Foundation ,Intermediate, Full Licence holders, etc You do not have to commit to the whole weekend, a couple of hours Sat or Sun would be great.

As there are a few that have expressed interest in doing a 2 mtr contest this a good introduction to contests as exchange is just serial no, sig report and QRA locator.

We intend to have a Contest Group meeting on July 31st at the club where we shall also be discussing the possibility of running a SSB field day station on HF.

Please try and attend or contact me via E Mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or catch me on our local repeaters GB3NB GB3NR GB3AH.

Best Wishes

Rodney Hoffman

G0CBO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• G0CBO
  • G0CBO's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago #638 by G0CBO
Replied by G0CBO on topic September 144 mhz Trophy Contest !!
Hello To Everyone

Please see this weeks NARC newsletter 20/7/19 which gives details of the contest meeting on July 31st. If we get enough support we can run two stations 144 mhz and HF SSB Field Day. A perfect opportunity to experience both VHF and HF in contest modes and also to take part. All are welcome no matter what licence you hold.

If you can not make the meeting e mail me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or catch me on the repeater network.

Best Wishes

Rod G0CBO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds